Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Elle Muliarchyk how I adore thee

I find it interesting when models have interests outside of what us common folk see as clothes and just standing around and looking pretty. 

A few years ago I watched a Fashion Television with a piece about this model from Belarus, Elle Muliarchyk, and how she was a guerrilla photographer, taking pictures of herself in designer dressing rooms. 

Then again I was watching Fashion Television a few months ago, and they did a follow up piece with Elle's new guerrilla photography, taking pictures, alone, in shady areas of the city, at night. Aptly called "Overexposed in Dangerous Places"
They're so beautiful.

I unfortunately can't post the videos specifically, but they're on the Fashion Television website under Models and Photographers. They're interesting interviews.

And her online portfolio

No comments: