Monday, March 23, 2009

LBD Woes

I had the horrifying realization at about 12 in the morning last night that I don't own a Little Black Dress a.k.a. LBD. Seriously my pseudo-fashionista license should be revoked. So I need to amend this situation. Even though I probably should have been getting ready for bed I fiendishly looked up potential contenders.

My basic rules included:
a) no embellishments, like glitter or giant flowers
b) no patterns
c) slightly above the knee
d) good material that can easily transition between the seasons.

I figure this should be an investment purchase. Not because everyone needs an LBD, but because it's a practical option. It can become a completely different look with different accessories.

So these are what I found.



[Okay this is a little on the disco side but I love the neckline]

This might be a difficult decision.

No comments: