Sunday, August 26, 2007

Actual Autumn Wishlist

You know how I said in my last post how I really want to stray away from black clothes because I feel like I already own enough black clothes and it makes me feel emo? Well I'm a hypocrite, of sorts, as my autumn wish-list consists of a lot of black.

Damn it for being so classy!

1. Black crew-neck cardigan

Like this...except picture it in black:2. Black T
3. A T Dress:

In any colour, although I was coveting the American Apparel eggplant one which has disappeared off of the website. Hopefully it's still in stores *crosses fingers*
5. The American Apparel Bandeau dress , because it's so awesome... and I could use it as a skirt most of the time. And I'd get this in black because every girl needs a little black dress, and it will go with everything.
These AA socks sort of give off a slutty basketball player from the early eighties, but they also look really cool *hangs head in shame* It is more likely I'll buy those leggings I wrote about in a previous post before I ever bought these , but a girl can still lust can't she?


P.S. I'm totally going to try and makes this sweater. $62 Urban Outfitters? For shame.

No comments: