Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Autumn Wishlist

I'd like to first announce that I am now the proud owner of purple hi-top converse.

I could have sworn I had a picture in hi-top form, and unfortunately my camera is on the fritz, so this is the only picture I have on my computer.

And of course right after crossing those shoes off of my wish-list, I have added another item: a shrunken black cardigan.

Again the only picture I could find.

I have been trying to phase out having just black sweaters in my wardrobe [my black hoodie makes me feel very emo] but how classy would a shrunken black cardigan look. You could wear it with anything or at any occasion. I sort of picture it like this red cardigan I have, which I absolutely adore but is beginning to fall apart. *sigh*
I can't believe I passed up on buying one at H+M when I had the chance *head desk*

No comments: