Monday, October 29, 2007

Montreal -40

So Montreal was sort of a hit and a bust at the same time. Clothes-wise that is, as in I only bought two things.

First of all I got this amazing dress from Urban Outfitters for 30 bucks.
Except I got it in a lovely pattern with red and white dots all over it. It looks better than it sounds I swear. It totally looks like it's from the 40s and the boyfriend loves it. He told me how cute it was three times the first time I wore it.
I also got this AA ruched bra in eggplant. It's kind of uncomfortable so I wouldn't recommend this for everyday use, but I don't own a strapless bra, so this is perfect for a night on the town or something.

My friends, Gillian and Alie bought some spiffy hats from Urban Outfitters as well.
Don't they look mah-velous.

Coming soon a retrospective of Emily and her amazing hat collection.

No comments: