Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy January

Which I don't really mean. I hate January. They're dull and sucky. 
BUT I hope everyone had a great Christmas/Hanukkah what have you. Although I did not receive any clothes for Christmas, it doesn't really matter because I got a sexy sexy Macbook which I'm typing on right now. I think it's a fair trade-off. I don't need to expand my wardrobe too much at the moment. 
The best part is that although my camera is still on the fritz, I can use this to take crappy webcam-y pictures of my outfits for all two of you to see. Yay!!!! 

I'm going to try and work out the kinks, because you can't really see all of the skirt. But hey trial and error right? 

This is a possible outfit for the first day back tomorrow. Sort of channelling Chuck from Pushing Daisies in the episode "Smell of Success" [Yes, I know episode titles, too much trivia on Facebook] 

It's sort of dressy, but what should I care? 

I'll most likely not wear the skirt out of panic tomorrow morning though. That always happens. 

No comments: