Saturday, January 12, 2008

Return of the Boyfriend Sweater

Some of you may remember my little story a year ago about my love of the boyfriend sweater. You know the striped, crew neck shirt you see on preppy guys, hipster guys or preppy hipster guys. 

At the time I merely wished to have a boyfriend who owned one of these sweaters for me to borrow/steal. But my boyfriend doesn't own one of these sweaters, nor is he the type to wear one of these sweaters. I could buy him one of these sweaters, but I don't think it would be fair to steal a gift away from him. Therefore, I'm cutting out the middle man and just buying one of these sweaters for myself. 
It may not be an authentic boyfriend sweater, but it's better than those stupid gap boyfriend trousers. Plus I'm going to actually buy a men's sweater. 



Like this one from West 49. Although I may scour Value Village at some point to fine a cheaper version. 

No comments: