Sunday, March 9, 2008

"I love my little circus freak"

I am currently watching my first episode of Gilmore Girls in a very long time. [ah the joys of laptops]. 
I love this show for it's ability to make it seem like autumn all year round. There could be snow all over the ground and I'll still sigh and go "faaalll". Perhaps I'm just naive about New England towns. I feel the same way when I watch Joan of Arcadia and Fast Times at Ridgemont High. 
It's too bad the seventh season was so crappy. 

In theory I was a Gilmore dabbler. I  have friends who were really into it, so we usually watched some of it at sleepovers and cottages. 

Let's just say Dean is a loser, as is Logan [a name which should only be reserved for men with claws a la Wolverine]. I do have a soft spot for Jess, however Milo Ventimialgdh... at this moment is a different story. 

And to keep this fashion related, the clothes are great, but I didn't like the short 'do Rory sported in the fourth season. Do people really do that short hair thing in college like Felicity? How lame. 

No comments: