Thursday, March 27, 2008

"I'm looking for something that says 'Dad likes leather'"

I don't know what it is, but I'm growing a particular fondness for leather jackets. 

There is something so effortlessly cool about them. And you don't necessarily have to be a tattooed biker chick to wear one. 

I completely regret getting a cream one last year, because I was afraid that my boyfriend (who had recently procured a motorcycle at the time, but it is currently rotting in his driveway) would get the wrong idea if I bought a black one. *sad*

And here is a linkity link to a song, courtesy of my friend Alie of the blog Entertaining Lions

2 comments:

Alie said...

Any chance you could sell that cream jacket somewhere and get some moola for a more badass jacket?

Cathryn said...

Good idea. How might one be able to do that? ebay? If only I knew how to use it.