Sunday, October 26, 2008

Here's the deal

I make no apologies for my neglectful blogging. I have a life [i.e. university homework] plus I don't have much readership anyway. I have a bad habit of procrastinating reading other blogs, but I don't take time to actually update this because I know I should be doing other things like textbook reading, which I never get around to doing anyway. 
I have a Post-It note with a long list of post ideas which I will get around too. I planned on writing a real post after my Psych test last Thursday. Then it got cancelled a half an hour into the test when the fire alarm was pulled *headdesk*

Anyway I'll leave you with a picture of me at Nuit Blanche a few weeks ago. Notice my new glasses. 
Until then I wish everyone love and pies. 

4 comments:

Liz said...

You think you don't have readership, but I don't know you and I love and miss your blog! Good luck with the schoolwork (it's 3am right now and I too am procrastinating).

Cathryn said...

Thank you so much. Actually the T.A.s at my school have gone on strike. So I'll probably be posting a lot now. :D

Isabel said...

TA strike? Oh no! Where do you go to school? Not to be creepy, but your profile says 'Kingston' so do you go to Queens! I'm originally from that area. :)

Cathryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.