Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Strike!

The T.A.s at my school are on strike. Which makes me think of that movie "Strike" (or "All I Wanna Do" if you're from the States). It was a strange movie that didn't really have anything to do with strikes, and was probably highly inappropriate for my young mind at the time, but hey it was a part of my childhood, and I haven't seen it in awhile. 

Nevertheless, this is a perfect opportunity to go through my list of stuff I can blog about. First things first the outfits of Blair Waldorf. 

I recently got into Gossip Girl. I'm somewhat of a hermit here at school and tend to spend copious amounts of time watching television on my computer. (Right now I'm in between Mad Men and House).  A part of me tried to stay away from Gossip Girl. I had read a couple of the books when I was 13, so it was kind of disappointing to see that Vanessa doesn't go to Constance Billard with the rest of the girls, and doesn't have a shaved head.  But what can I say, those OMFG advertisements intrigued me (although I thought the one of Blair making out with Nate in the pool was with Chuck at first... which would have been hot might I add)


I'm a sucker for nice coats, so I like it when it gets colder and Blair dresses accordingly. 
Blair also has some pretty killer lingerie. You'd only see her dress like that at a slumber party.

I kind of wish Blair wore her hair up more often, because it looks really pretty here.

Love the cape and the colours.

Okay I guess talking about Gossip Girl and Blair's style is nothing new, but at least I didn't mention her headbands anywhere. Although did I mention that I kind of want some headbands now because of her.

No comments: