Friday, January 30, 2009

In the cold cold night.

Do you remember how I left my winter coat in my dorm room at school [because it was 20 degrees in Toronto in the beginning of November]. No? Well I've been wearing my mom's old Hudson's Bay Company coat ever since the weather turned into the single digits. 

I would have posted pictures sooner, these were kindly taken by my boyfriend in late November [at the moment the snow is pretty much knee deep where this picture was taken], but I just discovered a camera cord in my house. 
My mom isn't exactly sure when she got this coat, but she suspects it was either the late 70s or early 80s which is kind of perfect for me. The fur around the hood may also be real wolf, and although I avoid wearing real fur whenever possible, I was kind of desperate. Plus it's not like I'm buying it new or anything. 

And since this is actually much warmer than my other winter coat, I think I'll continue wearing it. I just love it so.

No comments: