Tuesday, December 4, 2007

"I want to eat an alpaca"

Something the boyfriend said today, which pertains to this post.

Seeing as I didn't know so many people actually read this [I'm looking at you Lauren and Gillian] I shall try to update this more regularly. I don't know how fashion related it will be though.

What some of you don't know [yes I'm pretending I have more than two or so readers] I like to knit. It's very relaxing, and I love the end product you get. Recently I made glovelettes for Gillian for her birthday [unfortunately no picture] and I'm now currently making a scarf for the boyfriend, but I've put him under the impression I'm making it for myself. This plan is inherently flawed as he's pretty smart about figuring these things out, but I need to use my spare during school to work on it.

It looks like this:
And it's actually very easy to make once you get the hang of the pattern. Except his is rust coloured and really soft since I'm using this yarn that's 60% Merino Wool, 20% Alpaca and 20% silk. Pattern under here.

No comments: