Sunday, December 9, 2007

To combat holiday stress, post about coats.

With 16 days left 'til Christmas I am beginning to feel the stress. Not just about all the gift buying brew ha ha, (although my friends and I have yet to do our Secret Santa), but because the teachers have decided to pile it on before Christmas break. I have to finish a photoshop scrapbook for yearbook (which was technically due last week), two scripts, and a literary analysis for Writer's Craft and a Philosophy Essay, all due in the next week or so.

I've been pretty good about getting some stuff done today, and as a break I'm going to write a little bit about coats.

Currently I own a nice, military-like, black pea-coat from Le Chateau.

Pictured here:
and here.
Although I love this coat. I'd really like something just a little longer, with a more defined waist.

I love the colours on these:


This one looks warm:
And this one is cute and dainty:
These are my Top 2:

Unfortunately, they hover in the price range of $150-250. *sigh*
I might have to physically go in a Le Chateau store at some point, because they have some nice jackets, but they don't show any on the website.

No comments: