Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"It's 3 a.m. I'm around the corner wearing my leather..."

Maybe I'm heavily influenced by runway shows, or perhaps I'm simply a strange person, but with summer and warm weather upon us, I can't help but get excited for autumn. 

I like autumn. I like the leaves turning colours and the crisp, cold air. I like summer too, but it's never been the best season for my wardrobe. 

Anyway, my point is, I'm starting an obsession about leather pants, which I could only logically wear in cold weather. 
I, mysteriously, labelled this picture on my computer LFW. I don't remember what designer it stands for, but these pants are my inspiration

Givenchy

However, seeing as actual designer leather pants would not come cheap, I could go an alternative route and get some shiny leggings a la American Apparel. 
Well not necessarily to be worn on their own but to give off that sort of illusion of leather. 
I think it could be neat. Or would it just not be the same?

No comments: