Thursday, June 5, 2008

Query

Now I hate leggings as much as the next person. They've expanded to form an entire universe of mid-calf hitting ugliness. Becoming a too loud, unnecessary accessory to most mall rat outfits. Polka dots and lace are never a winning combination in one single garment, but that's a specific legging look that I won't elaborate on. 

However, I am completely in love with these shiny ones from American Apparel

They look so comfortable. But how can I convince myself that I will wear them enough to consider purchasing them. What would I wear with them? And don't even consider just wearing them as pants. That look is flattering to no one, and I'm sure you'd think twice about it after you saw the middle aged women, I saw at work, rocking them with a pot belly. No way in hell. 

Dear readers, I am at your feet. 

No comments: