Sunday, November 16, 2008

Strike: Still going

I'm still in Kingston, and I had a chance to go back to Toronto to meet up with a guy to discuss a presentation we have to do and nonetheless I didn't get to go back to my dorm to get some more clothes. I'm also paranoid that I might have left my window open a crack and that my pipes will freeze over or that there will be rotting food of some sort in my garbage or fridge. 

I'd love to post some outfits, but it's kind of difficult at the moment. I need to get creative with tops and jeans. 

What has been inspiring lately: 
Stripes
Sheer
Big, Slouchy Sweaters




There appears to be an "s" theme. Hmmm

1 comment:

Isabel said...

Ahhh, Bill Nye! he was my favourite. I was absolutely appalled when someone told me he was an actor and not a real 'science guy' in, like, grade 11.