Saturday, August 15, 2009

Black Lips

Yes, I am a Gossip Girl addict. I admit it. The show is like crack. On the plus side it's stimulating to watch in terms of fashion. [Except for Taylor Momsen's character Jenny. I don't buy the whole punk rock thing. She just looks like a hobo with too much eye shadow and a glammed out mullet, that does not a Joan Jett make].

Well it seems that it's not just the show that showcases eye candy. This shot from Vogue Korea is sexy without having to show off a lot of skin. I wish I could pull off shiny black lips without looking like a goth clown.

*sigh* I need to cultivate my inner vixen

2 comments:

AFitz said...

gurl you can do it, just for fun even. You don't have leave the room if you're scared, that's the whole point of playing dressup.
I can see this being recreated with a crayola magic marker + some clear lip gloss for shine

Cathryn said...

Haha, good thing crayola magic marker is non-toxic. Wait is it non-toxic?

This look is definitely not meant for going out [except for Halloween of course], but it would be fun to see if it can be pulled off behind closed doors.

*runs off to find magic marker*