Thursday, August 13, 2009

Going out?

I'm currently writing this as I'm waiting for a friend to pick me up to go out. Out as in party whatever. I'm kind of an anxious and excitable person and this tends to be most evident when I get ready to go "out". I'm the loser that gets ready like two hours before I need to be. I suppose there's nothing wrong with this as I don't really know when they're coming to get me. It's better to be ready than rushing. I've tried to be nonchalant about stuff like this, but I get too frazzled and can't keep still. It's kind of pathetic.

Anyway the point of this rant was that in my ensuing preparations, I have come to two conclusions.

1) Perfume is not my thing
2) I have no adequate bottoms for going out.

I'm wearing jean short shorts because it's either an all-black ensemble with a black skirt or a purple corduroy skirt that has seen better days. Or pants, but I shaved my legs goddamnit and I want that to be for nought.

I've never been much of a "going out" person, so I never had to supplement my wardrobe with the items you usually see on girls in these situations. Maybe that's for the best.

No comments: