Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pack Rat

I've realized in packing to move back to Toronto [tomorrow] that although I want to bring all my clothes [and have come very close], I just can't bring everything.

Well maybe I can. I've separated certain stuff between summer and winter. Anything that is best meant for colder months such as thick sweaters can sit at home until it's needed. Summer stuff like blouses and shorts I can bring along and trade off around Thanksgiving.

In the meantime, to get the most out of hauling all my closet down to Toronto I'm going to do my best to wear all the summer-y stuff while I still can. Even though the weather can't decide between chilly/rainy and humid/sunny. It's a delicate balancing act.

Things I'm excited for:
-Moving into a house where I'll be interacting with people on a constant basis [compared to my dorm room last year, this will be paradise for my socially inept self]
-Starting fresh at a new school
-Fall! My favourite season

I'll leave you with this because it makes me giggle like a school girl.

No comments: