Sunday, March 25, 2007

Wish list

Bahhh, I wish I could put together outfits like those girls on My Style Diary

Well for now I'll post my style wish list

-Aviator shades: but the more feminine kind.
-White tuxedo dress shirt
-Velvet pants
-Sweatervest
-Purple Converse: actually I need new low-tops as well, and Cara said something about using Jay's West 49 discount...
-Ballet flats: in a bright colour, possibly patent
-Bandeau style bikini: if I got it, I might as well flaunt it
-Rings
-Jean Jacket
-Shorts: dolphin shorts à la Wet Hot American Summer and short shorts, which I find are the only kind of shorts that are flattering on me, yet I have the hairiest thighs. *facepalm*
-Tights: also in a bright colour.
-Knit hat
-Fitted Sweatshirt/Hoodie: not in black, I already have one, and I own way too many black tops at the moment anyway.
-Print button-down shirts.
-Jumper dress

As you can see, I can be very specific about my clothing choices, maybe too specific...

No comments: