Sunday, April 15, 2007

Rain rain go away...

Come again when I have a bubble umbrella.

Like Scarlett Johansson's in Lost in Translation
Or one currently gracing the webpage of Urban Outfitters

In other news, my shopping trip at Le Chateau yesterday was a relative success. Came out with a green peacoat, a sweater-vest (wooo!) and what I can only describe as being a faux leather, cream, motorcycle jacket. Believe me it's a cool jacket, it's just...well... the story goes, that my unofficial boyfriend recently bought a motorcycle. He doesn't have his license to actually ride it yet, so he's relatively inexperienced with operating them. Therefore, I am never riding on it with him, because again he's inexperienced and I know for a fact my mom won't want me riding on it, because she had a boyfriend, who was a very experienced motorcyclist I might add, who died in a motorcycle accident.

Anyway, my mom really likes leather, and she immediately fell in love with those jackets. I immediately told her how the unofficial boyfriend has a motorcycle, and how I shouldn't get the jacket to give him the idea that I will ride his motorcycle.

We walked away, looked at some other clothes and then came back to the leather jackets. My mom forced me to try it on, and it looked good, really good. The price tag said 40 dollars, and my mom decided she was going to buy it for me anyway. I'm not sure where I'll be able to wear it though, but it sure looks good.

Pictures later.

No comments: