Friday, April 13, 2007

Rock On Mod Cloth

For Easter, ma mére bought me a gift certificate for Le Chateau and tomorrow we're going there to pick out some spring clothes. This is great because a) my mom and I hardly ever go on shopping trips where it's just her and I (thanks to my plethora of little siblings-two younger sisters and a younger brother thankyouverymuch) and b) I go through periods where my wardrobe just makes me want to vomit out of boredom, which happened last night and I blame it on the multitude of t-shirts and my girly mindset at the moment.

Wooo it's Friday, and I have plenty of time to procrastinate studying for my World History test that is Monday. So, while listening to old CBC 3 podcasts, I have been perusing around Mod Cloth.

Favourite pieces?
I'm afraid the awfulness of my seminar on Nietzsche will cause me to cringe in embarrassment whenever his name is mentioned (which is a shame, because I absolutely love Little Miss Sunshine, but I'm learning to let things go), yet I still think this tote is uber-cool.
Stereo pencil case. Need I say more?Remember what I said about girly mindset? I'm not a big fan of this particular shade of pink, but this would still be perfect and floaty for the summer.

No comments: