Saturday, April 7, 2007

bangsbangsbangs

Had a pretty busy week last week, what with my terrible seminar I had to do on Nietzsche in World History and... actually that's the only reason why my week was busy. *sadface*

Right now I'm ankle deep in Marie Antoinette for a historical movie review I have to do for World History. I know people weren't very fond of it, but I love it. The costumes are great, the scenery is great, and I love Sofia Coppola. Unfortunately, I can't watch it without an urge to eat cake. Ironic, no?


I'll get back to the point of the post. As evident in the title, I need a haircut. Badly. I haven't had one since the end of August, so right now my hair is looking long and drab, and I'm sick of putting it in a bun all the time.

I'm thinking a good update would be bangs. Not the mod, blunt kind of fringe but something side-swept like this:
Or something like this:
Frankly I like the second picture better, but I'm not quite sure if I could pull it off.

Help!

Song Suggestion of the Moment: Kings of the Wild Frontier by Adam Ant

No comments: