Thursday, July 26, 2007

For Tonight You're Only Here to Know...

To start this tired rambling, long overdue post, I'm going to start with something that appears to have nothing to do with clothes; oh, but it does. You see today I received acupuncture for the first time. Quite an interesting experience I must say; thankfully I am not terribly squeamish around needles...except when I get blood drawn *le shudder*

The reason for doing this is that I get really bad hay fever towards the middle of August right up until the first frost. Believe me, it's not pretty. So, ma mère decided that the best treatment would be acupuncture, and despite the fact that I felt like some hipster/aging hippie who is so cool because they follow more natural medicinal ways, I really hope it will make my symptoms less intense.

For it to really help I have to start exercising more. This is perfectly fine and everything, and I figure my best option is to start jogging, but that might be a little difficult when you don't have proper jogging clothes for the summer i.e. shorts. (See clothes, I was not lying)

My mom and I are going to head up to Toronto on Friday to see Lewis Black at this Just for Laughs thing (I know, Just for Laughs in Toronto? Blasphemy), so it is the perfect opportunity to do some shopping.

My wish-list is as follows:
For running.
Lapis, Forest or Cranberry? I can't decide
Most excellent over jeans.


Also can not decide.

I have more clothes from others stores, but this post already has enough words and pictures, so perhaps another time. I'm also very tired.

No comments: