Sunday, July 8, 2007

I'm in a hair conundrum...

and it's bugging me way more than I'd like it too.

Since I saw this picture on a random blog or something -apologies for lack of credit to where I found it -I've had an intense urge to cut off all my hair.
Sort of like this Natalie Portman do...
with long bangs in the front, like Keira here, but mostly like the first picture.
Alas, I am one of those people who is way too attached to their hair. My favourite thing in the world to do with my hair which I've done since I was a baby (with my mum's hair) is to play with it, and put it up in buns and ponytails. I mean the very thought of cutting it short is forming a large, nervous pit in my stomach.

I did once cut my hair very short in grade 5, which I vowed never to do again when I look back at pictures.

I know some of you may be saying (*cough the three of you who read this*) I should just do it...it's only hair...it will grow back, but it's very likely I'll be unable to achieve the perfect look I'm picturing in my head, a problem I'm sure many of you face, and frankly I don't want to regret getting it cut. Plus, I am currently growing it out to achieve a sort of Cintia Dicker type look, which I'm sure is similarly impossible to achieve.
I suppose if I found some sort of combination where I could cut it as short as I could but with the ability to still put it up. Basically a more updated look of the haircut I got back in September.
Hair conundrum solved, I guess.

No comments: