Friday, July 6, 2007

The forecast is picking up

Thank God.

It's been rainy and chilly the first few days of summer here, but on Sunday it's supposed to feel like 35 degrees. I don't mind marginally cold weather, since my favourite season is autumn. For the past couple of days I've been marveling at how fall-like it is, but I can only enjoy autumn after spending all summer in t-shirts and shorts.

On the other hand, the warmer weather means flip-flops and the ones I own give me blisters. Wonderful. So, I've been wearing my ballet flats around a lot, because they are easy to slip on.

If only I could be so fortunate to find shoes my inspiration Sofia Coppola has been sporting recently (although I'm guessing not too recently as I can no longer find the pictures of her wearing them)

Urban Outfitters is the only store where I've come across a decent look alike although Sofia's look much better.

No comments: