Sunday, July 29, 2007

"Oh god. I think I might be pregnant with the next Jewish Italian Messiah"


Mermaids was on Much More Music last night as well as this afternoon, and as it is one of my favourite movies to watch on a lazy Sunday afternoon (preferably in fall as this film has beautiful autumn scenery) I watched it both times, and will probably watch it the next time they play it on Wednesday. I love watching movies set in different times, as the clothes in this are pretty cool, but I mostly love this movie because I have this thing for Winona Ryder movies from the early nineties. Mermaids, Reality Bites, Edward Scissorhands...

Anyway, Toronto is great, albeit kind of chilly. I picked up the American Apparel shorts I was coveting as well as an Urban Outfitters shirt I saw on the website.
The picture doesn't adequately portray the colour of this shirt. It's actually a much darker shade of blue, yet bright. This picture makes it look kind of dull.

I also got this very soft, dusty pink tank top from Club Monaco that looks really cool layered under the above tee. If only my camera was working.

No comments: